its the Johnny Boy Drop...

My photo
Las Vegas, Baby
A big guy with big dreams and a big appetite...for LIFE & food :)

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Moment of Honesty


you give me a feeling that I never felt before and I deserve it, I think I deserve it. It’s becoming something that’s impossible to ignore and I can’t take it…”

Sometimes I think quoting a love song is ridiculous but then sometimes theres no other way to express your feelings.

I use to believe that being in love is like fools gold, when u find it youve completely fallen for its beauty and worth but when it unfolds, its nothing but a souvenir. Im proud to say that I no longer hold that belief. Im in a type of ‘love’ that mostly no one understands and I could care less if no one agrees with it. It is my life right? I know Im probably gonna get a lot of SHIT about this but its nothing I cant handle.

have u ever fallen in LOVE with your best friend?

I have. Im glad I did. So what if my best friend is a guy, love is love right? I dont know how I kept it up, lying to myself for 20 years. I am who I am, PERIOD. but do YOU know who I am? Im a man that is with another man. I hate to use the phrase “gay” but what else describes it. I dont think that I am “gay” but to the world thats what I am. I still find females attractive and I dont look at guys that way, only the one Im with. STRANGE, isnt it? Well thats who I am.

Someone told me once, that Heavenly Father created ‘Adam & Eve’ not ‘Adam & Steve’…

Regrettably, I didnt respond. They were right. I know Im livin in sin but is being happy and being yourself a SIN? I honestly believe that Heavenly Father wants me to be HAPPY and to be MYSELF and right now, IM HAPPY. Wheres the happiness if I hid myself away from the world, my TRUE self? There is none if I did. So therefor Im doing what I need to do to be happy.

just another random thought that continues endlessly, a thought about my love & my life…

No comments:

Post a Comment