its the Johnny Boy Drop...

My photo
Las Vegas, Baby
A big guy with big dreams and a big appetite...for LIFE & food :)

Sunday, June 13, 2010

wish I were a better man..


I am a man who is Samoan. I am a man who is Tongan. I am a man who is American. I am a man who is California born. I am a man who is Here & There raised. I am a man with faults. I am a man with desire. I am a man with needs. I am a man in Love. I am a man who is Loved. I am a man with Family. I am a man with friends. I am a man who is overly sensitive. I am a man with brute strength. I am a man who cares. I am a man whos favorite color is All Shades of Green. I am a man whos attitude is “Just”. I am with an incredible sense of humor. I am a man who can get by. I am a man with sin. I am a man with hunger. I am a man with talent. I am a man with smarts. I am a man with tricks. I am a man with so much more

I always try and stay consistent with the persona I portray to the world, but I

know better. I know that you cant always stay the same person your entire life.

I feel that if I change any part of my being, Ill be less accepted than I already

am. With all the portaits of my soul flowing with the wind for the world to see, I

still have the gut feeling that the world still doesnt know the true man that I am.

Soon though, soon…

No comments:

Post a Comment