its the Johnny Boy Drop...

My photo
Las Vegas, Baby
A big guy with big dreams and a big appetite...for LIFE & food :)

Saturday, June 26, 2010

UUGGGGHH

i just need to vent right now and right now i have no one to talk to. I gotta get this shit outta my fucken head. I cant stand being treated this way. I hate finding shit out about you. If your gonna fucken play on me then do it right!! Im not that fucken stupid. I mean I dont know what goes on in your head, if u think im really that stupid that I wont see the bigger picture. Im more intelligent than anyone will ever know!! I just put on a stupid character so that its easier for me to be sound with myself. But SHIT!!! Everytime something like this happens, I work it out and give it time, but I dont know anymore because now everything seems as if theyre falling into place. The distance, the "quoting" of songs ive never ever heard of before and the secret shit I find out about. I hate snooping, but if theres a reason my gut is telling me to snoop than it usually means theres something worth finding out. I admit that i do it to only be let down and get my heart thrown on the floor. After I fucken confront u about it, then more lies are being thrown at me. FUCK, just be real with me, and lemme fuckin know if u tired and shit and Ill leave u be. No matter what heartache and pain Ill go through, Ill do it, because I rather go through hell then make u feel obligated to be with me. If ur tired of this and feel like weve gotten all we can get from each other than lemme fucken know. So i can save us time and leave. but PLLLLEAAASE before i fucken kill myself, dont play games with me, cause Im not gonna have it. Just be straight up, thats all I ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment