its the Johnny Boy Drop...

My photo
Las Vegas, Baby
A big guy with big dreams and a big appetite...for LIFE & food :)

Sunday, June 13, 2010

its like a sour patch


So my brother Benny

gave me the idea for this “segment”…he was

in the making of another song (hes very talented) and I couldnt stop

thinking of the cliche “if walls could talk…”

If all the walls that surrounded me when I was growing up could talk, they

would tell a never-ending story of the battles and tribulations my family and

I went through…it was like a sour patch candy. Sour when you start out,

but sweetens when you follow through…

Our walls have been overlapped wih everlasting tears and

unforgettable laughs and I will never in my life, PAINT over them..

2 comments:

  1. would love to hear benny play ..... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luv luv luv ur blog.. And das y I'm following ya...luv u Johnny Valenz =)

    ReplyDelete