its the Johnny Boy Drop...

My photo
Las Vegas, Baby
A big guy with big dreams and a big appetite...for LIFE & food :)

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Day 4: Your sibling (or closest relative)


Dear Siblings,

To all of my siblings, not just my immediate but also my extended.
You are all my brothers and sisters no matter what.
In this life we've come so far, and we're not only who we are
but also have each other in ourselves.
Sibling rivalry is the most feared concept in all of parenthood...
but with us, we know how to handle our situations...most of the time :)
From calling each other bro and sis to yelling at each other with fatso and annoying,
we have grown so much and learned a lot along the way.
I wouldnt have chosen any other family to be apart of because
ours is the best. Enough said :)
Someone once said, "its weird, yet cool that you all love to hang out with each other because i hate hanging out with my family..."
I just laughed. They dont understand what we have. I couldnt imagine a world
without you guys. You guys are the closest beings in my life.
Im so proud to share the same blood with you all.
We have our horrible downs and when we have them, theyre not just downs, theyre HELLA
DOWN!! but when we have our ups, the reach further than the stars.
Im happy we all hold that bond that no one else has.
I never thought when I was younger that everything would turn out the way it did.
That the once "older girls" are now mothers and now my bestest friends lol
and the "boys" have now become the Men of the family.
(we'll, im still on my way there lol)
and the kids are STILL the kids! haha seriously though, the kids are growing way too fast.
Enjoy your childhood my lil ones, for itll pass you quickly.
I never thought I'd see the day where we all go our separate ways and
have little families of own. Remember the days when we use
to all live in one house all together? *tear*
I love you my brothers and sisters. Forever and ever.
I know with all my heart that 20 years from now
we are still going to be exactly the same, beating our kids. hahaha
I wouldnt have it any other way :)
Love you guys!!!!

-johnny boy.


until next time fatties :)

No comments:

Post a Comment