its the Johnny Boy Drop...

My photo
Las Vegas, Baby
A big guy with big dreams and a big appetite...for LIFE & food :)

Friday, July 30, 2010

Day 9: Someone you wish you could meet

Someone I wish I could meet..
I actually wanna meet people I already know.
I wanna meet my parents when they were young. Before they met each other.
To see how they were. To see if the "good" children they said they were is true.
I wanna know who they played with and see the first day they met each other.
I love hearing stories about them but i wanna see that moment.
I just wanna go back and see not just them, but my Uncles and Aunties
and my grandparents. To the time when my generation wasnt here.
I just wanna go back in time and see them and befriend them.
And most of all to tell my grandparents that they have wonderful grandchildren.
Thats who I want to meet. My parents, when they were young.

1 comment:

  1. awww!! i've truly never really thought about the time before my parents met?? it actually brings tears to my eyes now that i do think about it!:) i'm your number 1 fan! keep blogging brother!

    ReplyDelete