its the Johnny Boy Drop...

My photo
Las Vegas, Baby
A big guy with big dreams and a big appetite...for LIFE & food :)

Friday, July 9, 2010

Day 1: Best Friend

Dear "Air",
So this is about my best friend huh. The term 'best friend to me is overrated. This coming from someone who has NO best friend. Its a sad day in Hollywood. HA!
Seriously, I dont have a best friend. I have many friends, but none that holds the name "Best." Other than my family and my Love, I dont have a Bestie :(
My family doesnt count, being that theyre my family, they will always be the closest ones to me.
My love Dannon is the person Im in a relationship with. Im in love with him and I do consider him one of the ONLY people who know me in and out. But he wouldnt if we werent together.
So sadly Im writing this "letter" to no one but "Air".
Sweet air, how youve been there for me since I arrived on this Earth. Nourishing my soul and replenishing my heart.
Ive had friends who I thought couldve been my best friend, but as time goes on, so do they. Im fine without a bestie though. I have too many people who care about me. So at the end My best friend is anyone who loves me.
Until next time fatties :)

No comments:

Post a Comment