its the Johnny Boy Drop...

My photo
Las Vegas, Baby
A big guy with big dreams and a big appetite...for LIFE & food :)

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Day 5: Your dreams

A dream is a wish your heart makes...
Here are some of my main hopeless aspirations in a nutshell.
Enjoy :D

To fly without wings
i know its ridiculous but its a dream that i will always dream. to be able to soar over the ocean and swim in the clouds is a childs fantasy. guess im a child & im lovin it.
Survive in the "Concrete Jungle"

I hear NYC is one of the most extreme cities to live in, I would love to conquer that. To eat a pretzel and a hot dog from a street vendor. To be a lame tourist and buy an "I love New York" t-shirt. Renting a run down studio thats the size of my bathroom and waving down those infamous taxi's...One day.

Star on Broadway

I know I would be great on the stage. I use to pursue that dream in high school but ruined engagements led to a dream killed. I have the projecting ability of a male "Jennifer Hudson", or so I think :) And I can make anyone laugh! I wouldnt doubt that I would make an audition and be a star.

To be called "Dad"

I would love to hear the words "Daddy" or "Dad" or "Papa" or "Pops" and so on. To have a Daddys Girl or a son who wants to be just like his Dad is priceless to me. I want to be able to share my children with the world, I want to see how my kids would look like, and if I would be a great parent. Time will tell.

Explore the world The day I travel the world and see the many colors of nature and people is the day I win a million dollars. HAHA Because seriously, you need money to do all that! hehe But WHAT a sensation that must be to experience the cliche of "a whole new world"! Seeing and hearing and eating and feeling and smelling and embracing other works of the world rather than the sweet comfort of home. How thrilling is that? All in due time.


Theres so much more that I dream, but I'll just leave it at that.

til next time fatties :)

2 comments:

  1. OMgoodness johnny! literally one of my favorite posts!: ] your dreams are amazing! i believe in you, the dreams you have && the goals you set! i can really picture you on broadway! your personality && your drive is whats truly intriguing! i hope one day you'll be able to live out all your amazing dreams, no matter how crazy they sound! who said dreams couldn't be crazy, wild && hopelessly impossible! thats what makes a dream come true, truly worth the seemingly endless nights && days of dreaming!:) dream away brother, for not only do i, but i'm sure tons of people out there believe in your dreams!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thanks Nia!! it does mean a lot to me! Dream on sistah! haha love ya!!

    ReplyDelete