its the Johnny Boy Drop...

My photo
Las Vegas, Baby
A big guy with big dreams and a big appetite...for LIFE & food :)

Monday, July 12, 2010

Day 3: Your Parents


Dear Mama & Papa,

John and Tupou Tauta...

The reason why I strive for a better life and proud moments.
Mom and Dad, you have been the most important people in my life
and the most inspriring of all.
You have shown me how to survive in this life when you are gone and
taught me our culture and shown me how to respect and live right.
Im so thankful that Heavenly Father chose you to be my parents and to guide and protect me and to teach me right from wrong.
Ive seen you both struggle to take care of us and I hope I have that same
strength and courage youve had so that I can be strong and make the best decisions in life.
I know that Im a screw up and youre probably
wondering when am I going to get my , for lack of a better term, "shit", together and
Im telling you, I will.
I wont let you leave this world without making you proud.
I know Ive caused you such heartache with
the choices Ive made and Im sorry for being such a bad son.
I will live up to the name and make you happy that
Im your son.
I love you Mom and Dad.\
No one could ever replace you and no one can ever top you.
You are truly the best parents any kid could ask for.
Thank you for being my parents.

-your fat son :')



until next time fatties :')

No comments:

Post a Comment