its the Johnny Boy Drop...

My photo
Las Vegas, Baby
A big guy with big dreams and a big appetite...for LIFE & food :)

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Day 6: A stranger

Dear Stranger,

Say hi to me, im fun :)

Being able to relate to a perfect stranger makes me feel like the world isn’t so big after all..


I saw you . . You were all by yourself with your big black and orange sunglasses. We were playing volleyball in a circle that you happened to be in the outskirts of. I saw you watching us all, as if wanting to join in. Why didn’t you? You should have, instead of being alone and working on your tan. The whole two hours that we played in front of you, you just stared and tracked the ball in the sky. You nearly got hit a couple of times, and yet you still didn’t stir from your cozy lonesome chair. Young girl, you are a puzzling character to me. I hope that whatever was on your mind then is now at ease, and that you will be more sociable and talk to strangers. May you have a glorious tan.


Elementary school taught me not to talk to you.
Middle school taught me to reject your sweet offers and deny your ride.
High school taught me to proceed with caution.
Working taught me to mingle.
Life has taught me that strangers are just friends waiting to be found.
Unless you look like a effing creep and weirdo.
But until that happens,
I will remain just as much of a stranger as you are to me.

til next time fatties :)

No comments:

Post a Comment