its the Johnny Boy Drop...

My photo
Las Vegas, Baby
A big guy with big dreams and a big appetite...for LIFE & food :)

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

New Beginnings

I know I started a 30 Day challenge and I just stopped out of nowhere but
Life took a toll on me and gave me whiplash. So I'll just continue with that
with the days to come ;)

A lot has happened since the last time we spoke. A gripload.
Like a lot a lot!! Like Im not even kidding! A continuous line of unbelievability that
ceases to deterioate my breathing soul. Now do you see?
Ive lived my standards up to its max and Ill hold my grounds.
With that being said, I loathe the fact that people write about relationship issue related
"drama" on the internet. But Im a hypocrite. Ive done it on here. My blog. Ill
live up to that. I regret it. I can see why one would want to do it though. Its a hard knock life.
So, in other words, Im not going to say how my once "Longed-For" love is now at a end.
Just that, its an ending to a fairy tale that replayed...


Ive recently moved back home and started my life on the D-List.
Although my parents and family were ecstatic about the change. I was hesistant.
Not about the decision I made, but about my life.
How does one go from being independent to "depend on"?
My sister Camilla told me, "no one said it was gonna be easy, just worth it"
Those words have haunted me day in and day out. I tried to put a smile on and cover the
pain of starting over but its exceedingly hard. eh.
So, I decided to start with the most obvious. GET MY BODY BACK.
Two and a half years of letting myself go and not taking care of my health has left
a sadden look on my oversized chins.
So for those of you who dont know, Ive been excercising and dieting like no other.
It has taken so much pressure off my shoulders and I can finally breathe again.
Just taking it one day at a time.
I have my family and friends to thank. You all have been the best support system!
Ill give you all a dollar ;)


With trust unfolded and heart mending , my mind is at peace.
From the dogs chasing me and cars honking, my mind breathes.
The cries that turned into laughter, my mind is at attention.
Watch out world, my mind is free.


til next time fatties :)

No comments:

Post a Comment