its the Johnny Boy Drop...

My photo
Las Vegas, Baby
A big guy with big dreams and a big appetite...for LIFE & food :)

Monday, August 2, 2010

Day 11: A Deceased person you wish you could talk to

A person I would love to talk to thats deceased is my Grandpa. My Moms Dad.
Ive gotten to know my Grandma and both of my Dads parents but
my Grandpa passed away when I was young. So I dont remember him. Im glad I know
that he at least held and kissed me once.
From all the stories I hear about him and all the good things hes done in his life,
I know that I would be in GREAT company if I were to sit with him and talk.
I want him to tell me if hes proud to have me as his grandson.
I would love to sit and hear him speak. To hear his voice and make jokes about
my mom and her siblings. I hear he was a funny man.
Sadly, I dont have a picture of him to display with this entry. But I'll get
one from my Mom later and post it up.
I love him and miss him even though I dont remember him.
Having faith knowing that he loved me is what brings those feelings.
Ill make you proud Grandpa. Tell Grandma I love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment