its the Johnny Boy Drop...

My photo
Las Vegas, Baby
A big guy with big dreams and a big appetite...for LIFE & food :)

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Day 14: Someone you’ve drifted away from


The person I drifted away from is myself.

The past 2 and a half years I thought I was in control of my soul.

i was lying to myself.

I lost my inner everything. Thats why its so hard to find myself again and get

back on that track of self-enlightenment.

"to smile without reason" is a cry away.

Nothing compares to the love i showed myself before.

i was beautiful in my eyes.
"Conceited" is a term used only by those of UGLY.

I know youre out there Johnny, Im going to find you.

whether it be now or later, I WILL find you.
And when I do, its so ON! :)






-note to self, HURRY.

No comments:

Post a Comment