its the Johnny Boy Drop...

My photo
Las Vegas, Baby
A big guy with big dreams and a big appetite...for LIFE & food :)

Friday, March 18, 2011

Sorrows won't bring tomorrows

I've been lacking on expressing my darkest feelings for such a long time now. What happened to me to make my strength disappear? What did I do for jealousy to make a monster out of me? Everywhere I turn I'm greeted with the bullshit cliches of "push forward & never give up"and its literally a pain in my ass. Can the world just pause for a minute and let me catch up with it? Im drowning in a pool of my regrets and its taking a toll on my once beautiful soul. I wish that I was a master of saying goodbye. I can't breathe with the blazing fire against my wrinkling skin. The forest of brutul honesty is such a douche. Curse the remnants of a broken heart and the splatterings of glitter that onced glistened on my cheeks to show off a proud man that could dance away under the off white moonlight. Haunted by the unseen force that keeps me locked here in this dragonless jail cell. Where is my happiness? Where is the magical moment of flying without wings? Although this poor excuse of a smile is smiling, it doesn't wrap the degrading and unjust thoughts of my screaming mind. I'm strong, I know it. I feel it. Its there, waiting for my fists of steel to rip it up and wear it proudly like a hunter and its kill. Til that long overdue time comes, I'll be here in my dragonless jail cell with an empty picture frame waiting to fill it with memories of everlasting glory. Tomorrow couldn't come any faster. Love, me.

No comments:

Post a Comment